Chickpea Blondies with Organic Date Sugar
for 6 servings
- Preheat your oven to 175°C.
- Rinse chickpeas, let them drain and add to blender.
- Add all ingredients (other than the chocolate & baking powder) to the blender.
- Blend until the mixture becomes firm. (In case it becomes too firm, just add a bit of water).
- Put the 'dough' in a bowl and mix in the baking powder and chopped chocolate.
- We recommend tasting the dough and adding sugar or maple syrup to preference.
- Line a baking pan with baking parchment.
- Put the dough in the lined pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Take the blondies out of the oven and sprinkle them with peanuts and molten chocolate.
This recipe is made with
Organic date sugar
What do our customers say?
QUICK AND EASY TO PREPARE