for 4 servings
- Soak the chickpeas for about 12h or overnight. Pour off the liquid.
- Puree the uncooked chickpeas in a blender, together with the remaining ingredients.
- Add a little (chickpea) flour or water, if needed, until a malleable mixture is formed.
- Let the dough rest for about half an hour. During this time, you can prepare a yogurt dip, for example.
- Shape the dough into balls and fry them in a pan on all sides. Alternatively, you can bake them in the oven (180°C convection), the baking time varies depending on the size of the falafel.
This recipe is made with
Organic Spinach Powder
What do our customers say?