Organic Cocoa Cookies with Hemp Protein
Looking for a healthy snack to recharge your muscles?Look no further! These aromatic little chocolate cookies are the perfect pick-me-up for tired bodies after sports.And by substituting the white sugar and flour with our organic coconut blossom sugar and spelt flour, we've made these cookies so healthy there really is no reason not to eat a whole jar full!
PREP TIME 15 mins
TOTAL TIME 55 mins
for 30 servings
- Mix all ingredients (except the dark chocolate) together. If the dough seems too fluid, just add more flour.
- Put the whole ball of dough in a bowl and chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll out the dough and cut out the cookies in the desired form.
- Cook for 10 minutes in the pre-heated oven.
- Take them out of the oven and let the cookies cool.
- Optional: Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the cookies or place a small piece on each cookie. For a more complex taste, sprinkle some sea salt over the cookies.
This recipe is made with
What do our customers say?