Organic Spinach Hummus
Hummus has become one of the most popular dips in the past few years! You can buy it in almost every store, but the homemade version is still the best. Hummus from the supermarket is often mixed with sunflower oil, contains sugar and additives, so not exactly the best for a conscious lifestyle. It's so easy to make yourself at home, and the ingredients are cheap and healthy! Especially in our variant with our organic spinach powder from Germany, which provides additional nutrients and a wonderful color!
It is especially pretty if you top the hummus with pomegranate seeds, chickpeas and fresh herbs!
PREP TIME 10 mins
TOTAL TIME 8 hour 10 mins
for 5 servings
- Soak the dried chickpeas in water overnight.
- Change the water and add the baking soda and some salt. Cook the chickpeas for about an hour, then pour off the liquid and let the chickpeas cool slightly. (If you're using canned chickpeas, you can start with the next step)
- Add all the ingredients except the ice water into a food processor.
- Start mixing the chickpeas while adding the ice water in small amounts, until the desired consistency is reached.
- Fill into a bowl and add your favorite toppings.
This recipe is made with
Organic Spinach Powder
What do our customers say?