Sweet Kale Powder Muffins
for 12 servings
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and prepare the muffin pan.
- Mix flour, kale powder, baking powder and salt. Then set aside.
- Whisk eggs, vanilla and sugar until smooth.
- Add butter (or oil) and milk to the second mixture and whisk until just blended.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients until combined (The batter should be green).
- Scoop the muffin batter in the muffin pan so that the cups are 3/4 filled.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then test the consistency with a toothpick. If a bit of the batter comes out with the toothpick, bake for 5 more minutes and repeat.
- As soon as the toothpick-test is successfully batter free, take them out of the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
This recipe is made with
Organic Kale Powder
What do our customers say?
QUICK AND EASY TO PREPARE