for 2 servings
- Press the tofu for about 15 minutes. Cut the veggies into cubes.
- Mix the seasonings except kala namak with the tahin and nutritional yeast.
- Cut the onions and garlic and sautee them in a pan.
- Crumble the tofu and add it into the pan. Add the veggies and cook for a minute.
- Add the tahini-seasoning-mixture and leave on the heat until the desired consistency is reached.
- Turn off the heat and add the kala namak and fresh herbs if you have some.
This recipe is made with
Organic Curcuma Powder
What do our customers say?