for 2 servings
- Press the tofu for about 15 minutes. Cut the veggies into cubes.
- Mix the seasonings except kala namak with the tahin and nutritional yeast.
- Cut the onions and garlic and sautee them in a pan.
- Crumble the tofu and add it into the pan. Add the veggies and cook for a minute.
- Add the tahini-seasoning-mixture and leave on the heat until the desired consistency is reached.
- Turn off the heat and add the kala namak and fresh herbs if you have some.
This recipe is made with
Organic Curcuma Powder
What do our customers say?
QUICK AND EASY TO PREPARE