Vegan Chocolate Cake
A juicy chocolate cake is a real childhood favorite. Done quickly and a real crowd pleaser, it's the perfect cake for any occasion. Our variant, however, is a little different - we make a vegan cake that doesn't contain any table sugar, but grated zucchini! Don't worry, you can't taste it, but it's the reason the cake is so extraordinarily juicy! Our ORGANIC coconut blossom sugar can be used 1: 1 like brown sugar, which is why it goes perfectly with the chocolate taste. The apple cider vinegar reacts with the baking powder and ensures a particularly fluffy result, and the cinnamon gives it a warm, spicy note. With our ORGANIC cocoa powder you are well taken care of for this cake, because it contains no sweeteners and only gives you a pure cocoa taste!
PREP TIME 10 mins
TOTAL TIME 1 hour 10 mins
for 15 servings
- Preheat the oven to 175°C and oil a baking pan (26 cm length).
- Grate the Zucchini and chop the chocolate into small piesces.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the dough into the baking pan and bake for 1h. You can cut the top lenghtwise after around 10 min for an even split.
- Let the cake cool. Now you can glaze it with more chocolate.
This recipe is made with
Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar
What do our customers say?