Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
for 12 servings
- Mix the date sugar and yeast with the vegetable milk. Then add the mixture to the rest of the ingredients for the dough and knead it for at least 5 minutes. When you press the dough with your finger, it should spring back.
- Now let it rise, covered, in a warm place for about an hour.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface to a rectangle about 1cm thick.
- Mix the ingredients for the filling and spread them evenly on the rectangle. Leave a strip of about 1 cm on the long side so that the cinnamon buns hold together well at the end.
- Roll up the dough tightly, starting from the coated long side. Now you can use the end without filling to finish the roll.
- Now cut the roll with a sharp knife into pieces about 3 cm wide. Spread the cinnamon buns with sufficient distance on a baking sheet or a greased baking pan. Cover them again and let them rise for about half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Optional: Brush the cinnamon buns with some melted margarine before baking and sprinkle some erythritol on top for a crunchy topping!
- Bake the cinnamon buns for about 20-25 minutes and let them cool down a bit.
- Mix the ingredients for the frosting in a bowl and spread on the lukewarm cinnamon buns right before serving.
This recipe is made with
Organic date sugar
What do our customers say?
QUICK AND EASY TO PREPARE